Saturday, August 2, 2014

Menu for the Week of August 3, 2014










Weekly Menu at One Perfect Bite... 


Meals will be simpler than usual this week. We are housesitting for friends and have their incredible home at our disposal for the next several days. I'm stripping leftover meals from the freezer to feed those who straggle to my table. You'll find me at the pool rather than in the kitchen.






Sunday



Monday
Sliced Marinated Tomatoes
Ice Cream Sundaes


Tuesday
Roasted Fennel


Wednesday
Lemon Sherbet


Thursday
Quick and Crusty Hard Rolls


Friday
Blueberry Ice Cream Pie


Saturday
Steamed Dumplings
Sizzling Rice Soup


Follow Me on Pinterest                    


2 comments :

David said...

Mary, My favorites would be the pork chop casserole and the spaghetti and meatballs... Have a great weekend! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

Big Dude said...

Gosh, now I want some spaghetti and meatballs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Printfriendly